An exciting opportunity has become available for a Band 6 Physiotherapist to join a dynamic intermediate care team, based within our master vendor’s NHS trust in East London. This position is to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an initial 3-month duration.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within a MDT team and dealing with Intermediate Care Rehab. You will need to be able to work closely alongside other staff members and other healthcare professionals.
Duties will include:
- Admission prevention and supported discharge
- Intermediate care in bedded units
- Rehabilitation following a fall
- Assessment of client progress
- Supporting clients and family members with advice
Skills and experience needed:
- Relevant degree/qualifications
- HCPC registration
- Excellent communication and organization skills
What to do next?
If you feel you would be suited to this role, Please contact our team for more information!
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors
- HireVue online interviews
- Daily payroll
- iPoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- First class support and advice from our team of dedicated consultants
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.