Pulse is now seeking to recruit a band 6 physiotherapist specialising in inpatient elderly care. The placement is available for start as soon as possible for a duration of around 3 weeks. The role is based at a NHS trust in Surrey with a main line train station close by. Candidates applying will need to have experience in inpatient care and also be able to manage a mixed medical caseload.
To be considered for this position you must have the following;
• A relevant degree qualification
• HCPC registration
• Previous experience in elderly care
Main duties will include:
• Monitoring and evaluating patients progress
• Treating patients who are undergoing planned surgery
• Elderly rehabilitation treatment
• Working within intense stroke rehabilitation
• Working within the complex discharge therapy team
• Post-operative intervention
• Working with multi-disciplinary teams
• Daily running of exercise groups
What can Pulse offer you in return?
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Support and specialist advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly consultant
• Extensive support from the wider recruitment team
• Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time or full time
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
For more information about this role, please contact our team
Please fill out the application form below to apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.