Pulse is now seeking to recruit an experienced Band 6 Physiotherapist to join our client’s well-established NHS trust based in Sussex. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week for an initial 2-3 months.
You will be responsible for performing assessments and the treatment of Acute Inpatients in a general hospital and potentially patients stepped down from hospital to community beds. Applying candidates must have experience of working within an acute inpatient setting, to be considered for the role.
Skills and experience needed:
- Member of the HCPC
- Moving and handling experience, using equipment as required
- Degree in Physiotherapy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Clinical reasoning skills and knowledge of clinical conditions and discharge planning
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.