Pulse has an exciting part time position available for a role based in Portsmouth, Hampshire. We are looking for a Band 6 Physiotherapist for this role, who has experience of providing palliative care. This part time role is 15 hours a week and the days may be negotiable. The successful candidate will be joining a specialised palliative care team, and will be working with adults who are suffering from a terminal illness.
An overview of the roles responsibilities;
- Work with a client to help them achieve a fulfilled and satisfied state in life.
- Monitor and assess patients.
- Writing and maintaining confidential client case notes and reports, as well as information for clients, carers and other professionals.
In return Pulse can offer you;
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Access to exclusive vacancies.
- Support and specialist advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly consultant.
- Extensive support from the wider recruitment team.
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area.
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part and full time.
Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
* terms and conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.