Are you a dedicated Physiotherapist looking to start a new role?
Pulse are currently seeking a Band 6 Physiotherapist with previous falls prevention experience to join our fantastic NHS Client’s community team. This role will be based in hubs across the Surrey area, working full-time hours on a locum contract.
The ideal candidate will be compassionate and caring, with a desire to provide a high quality of care to a range of adults that are referred to the service, including the elderly. You will be providing specialist assessments and treatments to a caseload, managing individualised care plans and ensuring that all patients are working towards realistic goals.
Working as part of a multidisciplinary team, you will be reporting to the Service Team Leader, and you are responsible for a Band 5 physiotherapist and two rehabilitation assistants. It is essential that you have had previous experience within a similar environment, to make sure that the service continues to run efficiently and to a high standard.
All candidates applying must have a valid HCPC registration, a relevant Physiotherapy Degree/ Qualification, and previous community experience to be considered for this role. If you feel that you meet the requirements for this role, please do not hesitate to contact a member of the team or apply today.
- Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs in the UK and internationally
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Daily payroll
- iPoint - Electronic timesheet processing app
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
- First class service from our team of experienced and friendly consultants
- HireVue online interviews
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.