Pulse is now recruiting for a band 6 physiotherapist to work within the integrated care/falls prevention service at a NHS trust based in Surrey. For this role is it essential that the ideal candidate is a car driver/owner as some home visits may be required.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar role and work well within a multidisciplinary team. The role is available to start as soon as possible working full time hours 08:00 – 16:00, Monday to Friday.
Duties within the role will include:
• Falls prevention within a community setting
• Working with older adults
• Visiting patients in their homes
• Devising rehabilitation plans
• Monitoring and assessing patient progress
• Being professionally and legally responsible for own work
• Managing own caseload
Skills and experience needed:
• HCPC registration
• The relevant degree/qualifications – in physiotherapy
• Previous experience in similar role
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• First class service from an experienced team of consultants
• Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs in the UK and internationally
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Free training
*Terms and conditions apply
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.