Pulse is seeking to recruit a physiotherapist to work within the falls prevention service at a well-established NHS trust based in Essex. The role is available to start as soon as possible for a period of around 4 weeks, working full time hours. The trust is located closely to a main line train station and there is also onsite staff car parking available.
The ideal candidate will be working as part of a multidisciplinary team support patients with long term conditions. You will also provide leadership to junior, support and rehab assistant staff through supervision, training and appraisal.
Duties within this role will include:
• Providing care plans and setting patient goals
• Ensure a high quality service delivery and evidence based treatment
• Carry out assessments on patient progress
• Help to improve standards of care by efficient and effective use of resources
Skills and experience needed:
• Previous NHS experience
• Relevant clinical qualification or degree
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and System One
• Excellent communication skills
• HCPC registration
• Ability to work well under pressure and prioritise own caseload
Pulse can offer you:
• Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs in the UK and internationally
• Free training
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• First class service from our team of experienced and friendly consultants
• HireVue online interviews
*Terms and conditions apply
If you would like more information on this role, please contact our team today.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.