An exciting opportunity for a Band 6 Physiotherapist has become available within our well-established NHS Client’s community therapy service in Hampshire. This position is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an ongoing period.
The service works as part of an integrated service with Adult services to provide a supported discharge to access model from the local acute hospital. The successful physiotherapist will primarily provide therapy within the Discharged to assess facility but may be asked to support the community team also.
Applying Physiotherapists must be supportive and flexible when managing a caseload of patients within the community. You will be providing specialist assessments and treatments to a caseload, managing individualised care plans and ensuring that all patients are working towards realistic goals.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Be HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Hold a degree/qualification in physiotherapy
- Have previous experience in a similar role (Community, rehabilitation)
- Be supportive and flexible when managing a caseload of patients within the community
- Be self-motivated
- Be empathetic
- Be an excellent communicator
- Hold a valid UK driver licence and have access to own vehicle during work hours
If you are an empathetic physiotherapist with excellent interpersonal skills and a genuine concern for the health and wellbeing of patients, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal Physiotherapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.