Pulse is searching for an experienced Band 6 Physiotherapist for an exciting position in Cumbria. Applicants must have Musculoskeletal knowledge and experience, as this is essential for this role. The successful candidate needs to be able to work effectively on there own, and they must have excellent communication skills. This is a full time position to start as soon as possible.
An overview of the roles responsibilities;
- Work with a client to help them achieve a fulfilled and satisfied state in life.
- Effectively manage own work load and work autonomously.
- Monitor and assess patients.
- Writing and maintaining confidential client case notes and reports, as well as information for clients, carers and other professionals.
In return Pulse can offer you;
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Access to exclusive vacancies.
- Support and specialist advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly consultant.
- Extensive support from the wider recruitment team.
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area.
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part and full time.
Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
* terms and conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.