We are currently looking for a Band 6 Physiotherapist to start as soon as possible in this new full time role. This new role is based in Cumbria and it is a community role and the successful candidate will need experience in a similar position. The role will involve visiting different patients in different locations; therefore it is essential that the candidate is a car driver.
An overview of the roles requirements;
- Have experience in a similar role and in the specific areas
- Must be able to work successfully independently and be able to manage their own caseload.
- Be able to create appropriate care plans for patients.
- Be able to monitor and assess patients.
- Be able to write and maintain confidential client case notes and reports, as well as information for clients, carers and other professionals.
In return Pulse can offer you;
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Access to exclusive vacancies.
- Support and specialist advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly consultant.
- Extensive support from the wider recruitment team.
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area.
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part and full time.
Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
* terms and conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.