We are currently in search of an experienced band 6 Physiotherapist to join our private’s client’s community team, located in Sheffield. This vacancy is available for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible and offers full time hours for an initial 5-month period.
Candidates applying should have experience of working in hospital and community settings. The work will cover a variety of conditions and patient groups.
Due to this being a community-based role, a full UK drivers license and access to a car is essential.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £16 - £21 per hour.
Duties within this role will include:
- Devising, implementing and revising relevant treatment programmes
- Advising carers on implementing treatment programmes and training other professionals in therapy delivery
- Seeing patients in their home environment to carry out assessment and treatment
- Monitoring and evaluating clients' progress
- Educate patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions
- Be legally responsible and accountable
- Working with patients on plans after discharging
To be considered for this role you must:
- Hold current HCPC registration
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
- Have a full license and access to own vehicle
In return, Pulse can offer you:
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Support and advice from our team of friendly and dedicated consultants
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
- Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector (which are not affected by IR35)
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Free training – we also offer 1:1 training where we can come to you
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Daily payroll
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.