Pulse is currently seeking a band 6 physiotherapist to join a busy rapid response team at a NHS trust located in the area of Middlesex. The trust is close to a main line train station, with public transport running to and from.
The successful candidate will have experience working within rehabilitation and rapid response. This is a full time position working Monday to Friday and available to start as soon as possible. Community duties will be involved so a full licence and access to own vehicle is essential.
Duties within this role will include:
• Managing own caseload
• Rehabilitation in patient homes
• Assist in facilitating a discharge
• Carrying out assessments of patient progress
• Working within a multidisciplinary team
To be considered for this role you must:
• Have previous experience working rehabilitation/rapid response
• Be HCPC registered
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector (which is not affect by IR35)
• SRE team of train phlebotomists
• First class service from an experienced team of consultants
• £300 Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Daily payroll
*terms and conditions apply
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.