Pulse is looking for an experienced Band 6 Physiotherapist for an exciting role that is based in Berkshire. This is a full time role of 37.5 hours a week over Monday to Friday, between 08.00am – 16.00pm. This is a great opportunity to join a thriving Multi Disciplinary Team, in an inpatient ward. Candidates applying for this role must have experience with caring for the elderly, as well as working within an acute role and environment. Desirable skills for this position include being able to discharge plan and having brilliant communication skills.
An overview of the roles responsibilities;
• Monitoring and evaluating clients' progress.
• Educate patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions;
• Effectively communicate with other members of the team.
• Writing and maintaining confidential client case notes and reports, as well as information for clients, carers and other professionals
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Excellent rates of pay
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Support and specialist advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly consultant
• Extensive support from the wider recruitment team
• Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time or full time
• Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.