Here at Pulse, we are now recruiting for a physiotherapist to join a well-established NHS trust based in Flintshire. You will be working within the acute medical team treating elderly patients, so it is essential that candidates applying have experience working within these types of settings. The trust has onsite staff parking available and there are many transport links that run to the trust.
The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours per week for an initial 8-week period.
Duties within this role will include:
• Managing own ITU caseload
• Treating patients undergoing planned surgery and patients who have been admitted due to a traumatic incident or accident
• Pre-admission and pre-operative assessment
• Treating spinal cord injury
• Monitoring and evaluating patients progress
• Making referrals when necessary to other healthcare professionals
• Daily rehab to patients on the ward
If this role is suited to you, please apply today using the form below.
Why join Pulse?
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated consultants
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.