Pulse is now recruiting for a band 6 physiotherapist to work within an acute medical setting at a NHS trust based in Greater Manchester. The trust is situated in a great central location with a train station nearby that has regular buses running to and from.
The right candidate will be working as part of the medical team carrying out duties such as medical assessments and discharge planning. They will also have a good understanding of working in an acute hospital setting, working with older adults and other general acute ward needs.
Working hours are full time, Monday to Friday. The placement is available for immediate start for 8 weeks.
To apply for this role you must:
• Have the relevant degree/qualifications
• Be HCPC registered
What Pulse in return can offer you:
• Excellent rates of pay
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Support and specialist advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly consultant
• Extensive support from the wider recruitment team
• Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time or full time
• Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
Contact our team for further info
If this role is suited to you, please fill out the application form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.