Pulse is recruiting for a band 6 physiotherapist to work within an acute setting at a well-established NHS trust, based in the area of London. The trust is located closely to a main line train station, with other regular public transport available.
The role will include advanced assessment and discharge planning on a fast paced acute admission unit with some input into rehab of patients with complex physical and cognitive presentation.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in an acute hospital setting within the NHS and hold the relevant degree or qualification for physiotherapy. You will also need to be HCPC registered.
Main duties will include:
• Monitoring and evaluating patients progress
• Treating patients who are undergoing planned surgery
• Elderly rehabilitation treatment
• Working within intense stroke rehabilitation
• Working within the complex discharge therapy team
• Post-operative intervention
• Working with multi-disciplinary teams
• Pre-admission and pre-operative assessment
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Support and specialist advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly consultant
• Extensive support from the wider recruitment team
• Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time or full time
• £300 Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
If this role is suited to you then please fill out the application form below.
For more detail, contact our team today.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.