Pulse currently have an exciting new opportunity available!
We are now seeking to recruit a Band 6 Physiotherapist to join the A&E team at a well-established NHS trust based in East London. This vacancy is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week for an initial 3 months with possibility to extend.
Candidates applying for this role will need to have previous A&E experience and knowledge of Intermediate Care or Urgent Care wards. Ideally the candidate will also have experience with working within a community setting.
The pay rates shown are for umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent is £19-£24 per hour.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Have previous experience in a similar role
• Have HCPC registration
• Good communication skills
• Manual handling experience
• Hold the relevant degree/qualification in physiotherapy
If this role is suited to you, please contact the team today for more information.
• HireVue online interviews
• Daily payroll
• Streamlined compliance process using new online technology
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
• First class service from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.