Are you a Physiotherapist looking for a new and exciting role?
Pulse is now seeking a band 6 physiotherapist who has previous experience in palliative care to join a well-established Hospice based in South London. The position is available to start as soon as possible offering 2 days per week for an ongoing period.
The ideal candidate will have previous exposure to palliative care and work well within a team of multidisciplinary staff. It would also be preferable if the successful applicant had experience working with an Hospice.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £21 - £27 per hour.
Duties within this role will include:
• Working with older people
• Goal setting and rehabilitation
• Treating patients with chronic disability and progressive conditions
• Working within a hospice setting
• Treating for breathlessness
• Working with a wide range of neurological conditions
Skills and Experience needed:
• HCPC registration
• Relevant degree/qualifications (i.e. in palliative care)
Join Pulse to benefit from:
• First class service from a team of experienced consultants
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• Daily payroll
• Our vacancies offer a true life/work balance
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• HireVue online interview
*Terms and conditions
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.