A new role based in London has become available for an experienced and compassionate speech language therapist to join our client’s NHS paediatric team on a full-time locum basis for an initial 3-month contract. The speech therapist in post will be responsible for covering mainstream and special schools throughout the week, so a car driver will be an advantage.
To be considered for this role applying speech and language therapists must have mainstream or special schools, secondary school/college experience. In addition to this, you must hold the relevant qualifications and be HCPC registered.
Pay rates shown for this role are for Umbrella payment method, PAYE equivalent will be £19 - £24 per hour.
Duties within this role will include:
- Managing own caseload – treating for various diagnosis and complex needs
- Participate in the planning, development and evaluation of care plans
- Giving advice and support to patients, family members and teachers
- Report writing, maintaining records and case notes
- Treating dysphagia patients
To be considered for this role you must:
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications in Speech therapy
- Hold HCPC registration
- Previous experience in paediatrics
- Have excellent communication and listening skills
- Ability to relate to people of all ages and backgrounds
- HireVue online interviews
- Advice and support from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- Our vacancies offer and true work/life balance
- Daily payroll
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal Speech language therapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.