A challenging position has become available for a Band 6 Paediatric Speech Therapist to join a well-established NHS community team based in Cheshire. This position is available to start as soon as possible, offering 22.5 hours per week, for an initial two months.
The successful candidate will be required to provide assessment and intervention to a range of children from pre-school to primary aged children within a community clinic setting.
To be considered for this role you must have a valid HCPC registration and a proven track record working with children with a range of speech difficulties and communication needs.
In return, Pulse can offer you:
- HireVue online interviews
- Advice and support from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- Our vacancies offer and true work/life balance
- Daily payroll
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.