Are you a paediatric speech language therapist with excellent communication skills?
A fantastic opportunity has opened for a Band 6 paediatric speech language therapist to join a well-established NHS client based in Surrey. This position is available for the appointed speech and Language therapist to start as soon as possible, offering part-time hours per week, for an initial 3-month duration.
The successful speech therapist will be compassionate and dedicated, providing assessment and therapeutic interventions to school aged children with a range of speech and language disorders. Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team, the speech therapist will be an integral member, supporting the children using visual support, EHCPs and AAC approaches.
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Hold the relevant degree or qualification within Speech Therapy or Speech Pathology
- Hold a valid HCPC registration and an up to date Children’s and Adult’s DBS
- Previous experience working in special educational needs schools, preferably with ADOS training
If you feel that you are a supportive and compassionate speech therapist, then please apply today, or contact a member of our team.
- HireVue online interviews
- Advice and support from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- Our vacancies offer and true work/life balance
- Daily payroll
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- iPoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal Speech Language Therapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.