Are you a paediatric speech language therapist with excellent communication skills?
A fantastic opportunity has opened for a Band 6 paediatric speech language therapist to join a well-established private client based across South East London. This is a permanent vacancy, offering 4 days per week.
The successful speech therapist will be compassionate and dedicated, providing assessment and therapeutic interventions to school aged children with special needs and ASD. Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team, the speech therapist will be an integral member, supporting the children using visual support, EHCPs and AAC approaches.
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Hold the relevant degree or qualification within Speech Therapy or Speech Pathology
- Hold a valid HCPC registration and an up to date Children’s and Adult’s DBS
- Previous experience working in special educational needs schools, preferably with ADOS training
If you feel that you are a supportive and compassionate speech language therapist, then please apply today, or contact a member of our team.
- Competitive salary
- An individual induction on your role and expectations
- A corporate induction on company policies and basic duties
- Competitive annual leave
- Continued Professional Development (CPD)
- Childcare vouchers
Not for you but know the ideal speech language therapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.