Pulse is now seeking specialised speech and language therapist for exciting new roles based in London. The ideal candidates will have previous experience working within paediatrics and have the skills to support children with a range of complex communication needs.
The roles are available to start at the beginning of September, working full time hours Monday to Friday for a 6 week period.
Duties within this role will include:
• Giving advice and support to family members and teachers
• Report writing
• Maintaining records and case notes
• Run controlled therapy sessions
• Assessment of individuals to determine specific areas of need and strategies to support development
To be considered for this role:
• You must have previous experience working within paediatrics
• Must hold the relevant degree/qualifications
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• HireVue interviews
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings, great for CV building and gaining experience
• First class service from an experienced team of consultants
If you have the skills suited to this role, please apply using the form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.