Pulse is now seeking to recruit a band 6 Speech and Language Therapist who has previous experience working within Paediatrics, to work within well-established NHS Foundation Trust based in Merseyside. The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full or part-time hours per week for an initial 3-month period.
It is essential that all applying candidates have previous experience of working within a Paediatric setting, to be considered for the role.
You will be responsible for managing your own caseload, assess, diagnose and planning treatment, writing reports, carrying out interventions for a wide range of children with communication and or feeding/swallowing difficulties.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method, The PAYE equivalent will be £16 - £21 per hour.
Duties within this role will include:
• Managing own caseload – treating for various diagnosis and complex needs
• Participate in the planning, development and evaluation of care plans
• Giving advice and support to patients, family members and teachers
• Report writing, maintaining records and case notes
• Treating dysphagia patients
To be considered for this role you must:
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
• Dysphagia trained – desirable but not essential
• Previous experience in paediatrics
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
In return Pulse can offer you:
• HireVue online interviews
• Advice and support from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• Our vacancies offer and true work/life balance
• Daily payroll
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.