We are looking for a Band 6 Paediatric Speech and Language Therapist for a community role based in Liverpool.
To be considered for this position, you will ideally need to have experience within ASD, and you must be HCPC registered. Our client is looking for the candidate to start as soon as possible until the end of March, with a scope to extend thereafter.
Your working pattern will be Monday to Friday, working full time hours of 37.5 per week.
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Advice and support from our friendly and dedicated consultants
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Free training
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• Daily payroll
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time and full time
*Terms and Conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.