Pulse have an opportunity available for a Band 6 Paediatric Speech and Language Therapist for a role based in London. The role would be part time or full time hours working 8:30-4:30.
The role of the ideal candidate will be assess and treat children on the generic schools caseload (aged 5-11) and to provide specialist input to units for children with Autistic spectrum disorder.
You must be HCPC registered, to be considered for this position.
In return Pulse can offer you:
- Advice and support from our friendly and dedicated consultants
- Access to exclusive vacancies
- Free training
- SRE team of trained phlebotomists
- Daily payroll
- HireVue online interviews
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time and full time
*Terms and Conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.