We are looking for a Band 6 Paediatric Speech and Language Therapist, for a position based in Essex. The role will be covering full time hours, for a working pattern of 9-5, Monday to Friday working 4 days a week.
To be considered for this position you must have:
- HCPC registration
- Paediatric experience
In return Pulse can offer you:
- Advice and support from our friendly and dedicated consultants
- Access to exclusive vacancies
- Free training
- SRE team of trained phlebotomists
- Daily payroll
- HireVue online interviews
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time and full time
*Terms and Conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
*terms and conditions apply.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.