Pulse are currently recruiting for a Band 6 Paediatric Speech and Language for a role based in Manchester. The working pattern is full time hours, Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm.
The position will be a Paediatric role and you will need a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience working within a Paediatric setting, and must be a car owner and driver.
- Evidence of successful completion of specialist short courses and/or self-directed learning
- Comprehensive theoretical knowledge of communication impairment associated with a wide range of disorders & client groups
- Good Awareness of the roles of other professionals and multi-agency working (including working in Education)
- Understanding of SEN process & EHCPs (Education Health Care Plans)
- Good IT skills including navigating a windows-based environment
- Experience of recording systems such as Patient centre
- Experience within the NHS but our client would consider candidates who have worked in Education/LA role
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Advice and support from our friendly and dedicated consultants
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Free training
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• Daily payroll
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time and full time
*Terms and Conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Please contact the Team for further information, and to join Pulse for this and other opportunities. Alternatively you can apply now.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.