Pulse are currently recruiting for a Band 6 Paediatric Speech and Language for a role based in Manchester. The working pattern is full time hours, Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm.
The position will be a Paediatric role and you will need a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience working within a Paediatric setting, and must be a car owner and driver.
- Evidence of successful completion of specialist short courses and/or self-directed learning
- Comprehensive theoretical knowledge of communication impairment associated with a wide range of disorders & client groups
- Good Awareness of the roles of other professionals and multi-agency working (including working in Education)
- Understanding of SEN process & EHCPs (Education Health Care Plans)
- Good IT skills including navigating a windows-based environment
- Experience of recording systems such as Patient centre
- Experience within the NHS but our client would consider candidates who have worked in Education/LA role
To be considered for this position you must be HCPC registered.
In return Pulse can offer:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive vacancies
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, part or full time
- Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
Recommend your friends to Pulse and in return, you can earn £200* Lifestyle Vouchers per recommendation, once they have worked 200 hours.
Please contact the Team for further information, and to join Pulse for this and other opportunities. Alternatively you can apply now.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.