Our client is now seeking a Band 6 Physiotherapist to work within the Paediatric team at a well-established NHS trust in the West Midlands. The ideal candidate will have experience working within a paediatrics setting, specialising in Neurology and can provide support and training to other staff regarding Physiotherapy interventions. The post is available to start as soon as possible, for an ongoing period.
As you will be working within the children’s therapy team, it is essential that candidates applying have substantial experience of working within paediatrics. It is also essential that you have a full UK driving license and have access to your own car as this is a community placement. You will be expected to work in special and mainstream schools, as well as nurseries and to perform home visits.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent is £16 - £21 per hour.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be HCPC registered
• Have previous experience of working in paediatrics
• Have the relevant degree/qualifications
Duties within this role will include:
• To undertake own specialised paediatric clinical caseload
• Provide specialised clinical therapy advice both within the trust and externally to other healthcare professionals
• Working on acute wards
• Communicate complex and sensitive information to patients/carers/staff
• Carry out patient assessments to monitor and evaluate progress
• Treatment of patients who are undergoing planned surgery
• Working with children aged 0 to 19
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector (which is not affected by IR35)
• Free training
• Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs across the UK and internationally
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• First class service from our team of dedicated consultants
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
*terms and conditions apply
To find out more detail about this role, please contact our team today.
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.