Pulse is currently seeking a Band 6 Physiotherapist with Paediatric experience to join a well-established NHS trust based in Warwickshire. This position is available to start as soon as possible, offering part time hours for an ongoing period.
Duties within this role will include:
In return, Pulse can offer you:
- Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector (which is not affected by IR35)
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs across the UK and internationally
- Daily payroll
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
- First class service from our team of dedicated consultants
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
*terms and conditions apply
To find out more detail about this role, please contact our team today.
Not for you but know the perfect candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.