Our client is now seeking an experienced band 6 Physiotherapist to work within their specialist Community Paediatric team at a well-established NHS trust in Surrey. The post is available to start as soon as possible, the role includes part-time hours consisting of 18 hours per week on a temporary basis until end of September with potential to extend.
s you will be working within the children’s therapy team, it is essential that candidates applying have substantial experience of working within paediatrics, to be considered for the role.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method, the PAYE equivalent will be £18 - £23 per hour.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be HCPC registered
• Have previous experience of working in paediatrics
• Have the relevant degree/qualifications
• Neurological experience
• Post-Graduation experience working within Paediatrics
• Management of complex conditions
• Must be a car driver/ have access to a vehicle during working hours as may need to travel
Duties within this role will include:
• To undertake own specialised paediatric clinical caseload
• Provide specialised clinical therapy advice both within the trust and externally to other healthcare professionals
• Working on acute wards
• Communicate complex and sensitive information to patients/carers/staff
• Carry out patient assessments to monitor and evaluate progress
• Treatment of patients who are undergoing planned surgery
• Working with children aged 0 to 19
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector (which is not affected by IR35)
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs across the UK and internationally
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• First class service from our team of dedicated consultants
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
*terms and conditions apply
To find out more detail about this role, please contact our team today.
Not for you but know the perfect candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.