A rewarding opportunity has opened for a Band 6 Paediatric Physiotherapist to join a well-established NHS trust based in London. This position is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an initial three-month period.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be HCPC registered
- Have previous experience of working in paediatrics
- Have the relevant degree/qualifications
- RiO experience (Desirable)
- Post-Graduation experience working within Paediatrics
- Management of complex conditions
Duties within this role will include:
- To undertake own specialised paediatric clinical caseload
- Provide specialised clinical therapy advice both within the trust and externally to other healthcare professionals
- Working on acute wards
- Communicate complex and sensitive information to patients/carers/staff
- Carry out patient assessments to monitor and evaluate progress
- Treatment of patients who are undergoing planned surgery
- Working with children aged 0 to 19
In return, Pulse can offer you:
- Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector (which is not affected by IR35)
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs across the UK and internationally
- Daily payroll
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
- First class service from our team of dedicated consultants
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
*terms and conditions apply
To find out more detail about this role, please contact our team today.
Not for you but know the perfect candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.