Are you an enthusiastic Physiotherapist with Paediatric experience?
Our private client is now seeking an experienced band 6 Physiotherapist to be welcomed into their learning disabilities team based in Surrey. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering two days per week for an ongoing duration
The successful physiotherapist will be managing a paediatric and young adult 5-25 caseload, providing assessments and treatments to children with a range of learning disabilities and neurodevelopmental disorders.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be HCPC registered as a physiotherapist
- Have previous experience of working in paediatrics
- Have the relevant degree in Physiotherapy
- Have excellent communication skills and be able to build rapport with all ages
- Post-Graduation experience working within Paediatrics
- Management of complex conditions including neurodevelopmental disorders
Duties within this role will include:
- To undertake own specialised paediatric clinical caseload
- Carry out patient assessments to monitor and evaluate progress
- Communicate complex and sensitive information to patients/carers/staff
- Working with children and young adults aged 5-25
If you are a passionate physiotherapist looking to make a positive change to children and young people, then please apply today or contact a member of our team.
- Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs across the UK and internationally
- Daily payroll
- ipoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- First class service from our team of dedicated consultants
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
*terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the perfect physiotherapist for the job?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.