Are you an enthusiastic paediatric Physiotherapist with respiratory experience?
Our client is now seeking an experienced band 6 Physiotherapist to work within their specialist Paediatric team at a well-established NHS trust in London. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours for an ongoing period.
As you will be working within the children’s therapy team, it is essential that physiotherapists applying have substantial experience of working within paediatrics, to be considered for the role. Ideally, applying candidates will also have some respiratory, outpatient and inpatient experience.
Pay rates shown are for PAYE payment method. Umbrella equivalent is £21.62 - £27.31
The ideal candidate will:
- Be HCPC registered as a physiotherapist
- Have respiratory skills (essential)
- Have inpatient and outpatient experience
- Have previous experience of working in paediatrics
- Have the relevant degree in Physiotherapy
- Have excellent communication skills and be able to build rapport with all ages
- Post-Graduation experience working within Paediatrics
- Management of complex conditions
Duties within this role will include:
- To undertake own specialised paediatric clinical caseload
- Provide specialised clinical therapy advice both within the trust and externally to other healthcare professionals
- Communicate complex and sensitive information to patients/carers/staff
- Carry out patient assessments to monitor and evaluate progress
- Treatment of patients who are undergoing planned surgery
- Working with children aged 0 to 19
If you are a passionate physiotherapist looking to make a positive change to children and young people with a range of MSK conditions, then please apply today or contact a member of our team.
- Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector (which is not affected by IR35)
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs across the UK and internationally
- Daily payroll
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
- First class service from our team of dedicated consultants
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
*terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the perfect physiotherapist for the job?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.