Our client based in London is seeking a band 6 paediatric physiotherapist to work within their well-established NHS trust. The ideal candidate will have experience working with children with disabilities and preferably also have NHS experience. The successful candidate will be working as part of a multidisciplinary team.
The post is available to start as soon as possible working full time hours of 09:00 – 17:00 from Monday to Friday.
Duties within this role will include:
• To undertake own specialised paediatric clinical caseload
• Provide specialised clinical therapy advice both within the trust and externally to other healthcare professionals
• Communicate complex and sensitive information to patients/carers/staff
• Treatment of patients who are undergoing planned surgery
• Working on acute wards
• Carry out assessments and treatment sessions with children aged 0 to 19
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below or contact our team today for more information.
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Advice and support from our friendly and dedicated consultants
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Free training
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• Daily payroll
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time and full time
*Terms and Conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.