Our client is currently seeking a Band 6 Paediatric Physiotherapist with Neuro experience to be based in Lincolnshire.
The suitable candidate will be working in a Paediatric Physiotherapy Care Team that offer services dedicated to treating patients requirements.
This placement is a full time contract for an initial 3 month period. As this is a full time placement, the candidate will be expected to work from 8:30am-4:30pm, from Monday through to Friday.
In order to be considered for this position you must have the following;
• A relevant degree qualification
• HCPC registration
Your main responsibilities will be as follows;
• This includes diagnosis, assessment and initial management of a variety of primarily acute conditions
• To be responsible for maintaining contemporaneous, accurate and comprehensive patient treatment records in line with local and national standards of practice.
• To be able to manage potentially stressful, upsetting or emotional situations in an empathetic manner.
• Evaluate patient progress, reassess treatment programmes as required.
• Work with some patients and their families/carers over a period of weeks or months to identify and treat their physical problem;
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Support and specialist advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly consultant
• Extensive support from the wider recruitment team
• Privilege, Employee Benefits package*
• Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time or full time
• Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
To apply for this role, please complete the application form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.