Our client is now seeking an experienced band 6 Physiotherapist to work within their specialist Paediatric team at a well-established trust in Chorley. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week until the end of July 2019 initially.
As you will be working within the children’s therapy team, it is essential that candidates applying have substantial physiotherapy experience of working within paediatrics, to be considered for the role.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method, the PAYE equivalent will be £16 - £21 per hour.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be HCPC registered
• Have previous experience of working in paediatrics
• Have the relevant degree/qualifications
• Neurological experience
• Post-Graduation experience working within Paediatrics
• Management of complex conditions
Duties within this role will include:
• To undertake own specialised paediatric clinical caseload
• Provide specialised clinical therapy advice both within the trust and externally to other healthcare professionals
• Working on acute wards
• Communicate complex and sensitive information to patients/carers/staff
• Carry out patient assessments to monitor and evaluate progress
• Treatment of patients who are undergoing planned surgery
• Working with children aged 0 to 19
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal physiotherapy candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.