Here at Pulse we are currently seeking a Band 6 Paediatric Physiotherapist to cover inpatient and outpatient within two busy physiotherapy department based in Lancashire. The role is to start 31st October 2016 – 12 weeks, 37.5 hours a week, 9-5, Monday – Friday. The successful candidate must have paediatric experience within the last 12 months and have knowledge of RIO system. This role will require the successful candidate to travel and work between two sites.
The specifications of this role include:
paediatric physiotherapist with recent experience working with children with complex needs both inpatient and outpatient. The role requires the person to work autonomously, linking with the MDT team and liaising with a range of staff and parents. The post holder will assess and provide advice and intervention for young people as required
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- HCPC Registered
- A degree or equivalent in Physiotherapy with postgraduate general hospital experience
- Previous Community and Paediatric experience
In return Pulse can offer you;
- Brilliant rates of pay
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- Support and professional advice from an approachable, committed and welcoming team
- An assigned consultant
- A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme* *Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.