Pulse is now recruiting for a Band 6 Paediatric Physiotherapist to be based in a busy physiotherapy department in the county of Cheshire.
The placement is due to start on the 1st December, 2016 and to last until the end of February 2017 with the opportunity to extend. As this is a full time vacancy, the successful candidate will be expected to work from 08:30am-04:30pm, from Monday through to Friday.
In order to be considered for this position you must have the following;
• A relevant degree qualification
• HCPC registration
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Excellent rates of pay
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Support and specialist advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly consultant
• Extensive support from the wider recruitment team
• Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time or full time
• Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.