Pulse is actively seeking a Band 6 Paediatric Occupational Therapist to work mostly clinic based with occasional school/home visits based in London. It is essential that the right candidate will have at least 1 -2 years post graduate experience within paediatrics.
The role is available to start as soon as possible working from 04/08/2017 to 31/10/2017. You will be required to work 22.5 hours per week, 9:00am – 17:00pm. You will be working within a very busy environment so must be able to manage own caseload in an efficient and timely manor.
Some duties within this post will include:
- Providing advice on equipment and splinting service
- Ensuring that young people are prepared for the transition to adult life
- Chair and bath assessments
- Treating patients with complex needs, learning difficulties or biomechanical problems
- Liaising with other healthcare professionals
- Giving advice to children with biomechanical problems Function, independence, working at child development joint clinics, complex needs , learning difficulties
Skills and experience needed:
- HCPC registration
- 1 – 2 years postgraduate paediatrics experience
- Relevant degree/qualifications
- Experience of working in Children's community services.
Join Pulse and you will benefit from:
- Free training
- First class support and advice from our experienced consultants team
- Work in different geographic locations, we have jobs across the UK and Internationally
- Different payment options – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Daily payroll
- HireVue online interviews
- Streamlined compliance process utilising new technology
*terms and conditions apply
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.