Pulse is actively seeking a band 6 Paediatric Occupational Therapist with previous experience working in special needs. This placement is based in a private practise located in Surrey.
The role is available to start as soon as possible working full time hours, Monday to Friday 08:00 – 16:00. This role is based in a community setting working within a special needs setting. It is desired that the successful candidate is a car driver; however this is not an essential requirement.
Some duties within this post will include:
- Ensuring that young people are prepared for the transition to adult life
- Chair assessments
- Fine motor assessments
- Treating patients with complex needs, learning difficulties or biomechanical problems
- Liaising with other healthcare professionals
- Assessments and follow up interventions to children who attend mainstream schools
Skills and experience needed:
- HCPC registration
- Previous experience working with children
- Must previously have worked in special needs
- Must have a background in ASD
- Relevant degree/qualifications
Join Pulse and you will benefit from:
- Free training
- First class support and advice from our experienced consultants team
- Different payment options – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- HireVue online interviews
- Streamlined compliance process utilising new technology
*terms and conditions apply
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
To find out more, contact our team of consultants today.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.