Are you an Occupational Therapist who has experience within Paediatrics?
If you answered yes, then we have a new opportunity for you! We are looking for a band 6 Occupational Therapist to work within a paediatric service at an innovative NHS trust in Essex. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week for an initial 3 month period with view to extend.
As this is a paediatric role, it is essential that you have previous experience of working within a paediatric setting.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £18 - £23 per hour.
Some duties within this post will include:
- Ensuring that young people are prepared for the transition to adult life
- Developing care plans
- Supporting other members of staff within the service
- Conducting initial assessments
- Managing own caseload efficiently
- Treating patients with complex needs, learning difficulties or biomechanical problems
- Liaising with other healthcare professionals
Skills and experience needed:
- Current HCPC registration
- Previous experience working with children
- Full licence and access to own vehicle
- Relevant degree/qualifications in occupational therapy
- First class support and advice from our experienced consultants’ team
- Different payment options – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Daily payroll
- HireVue online interviews
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
- Streamlined compliance process utilising new technology
*terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.