Are you an empathetic Occupational Therapist who has experience within Paediatrics?
Pulse is now seeking band 6 Occupational Therapists to work within a paediatric service at an innovative NHS trust in Hertfordshire, based within one of four sites. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week for an initial three-month duration.
As this is a paediatric role, it is essential that you have previous experience of working within a paediatric setting. You will be working with a varied caseload of complex needs.
Some duties within this post will include:
- Ensuring that young people are prepared for the transition to adult life
- Fine motor assessments
- Managing own caseload efficiently
- Treating patients with complex needs, learning difficulties or biomechanical problems
- Liaising with other healthcare professionals
Skills and experience needed:
- Current HCPC registration
- Previous experience working with children
- Full licence and access to own vehicle
- Relevant degree/qualifications in occupational therapy
If you are an enthusiastic Occupational Therapist that has excellent communication and rapport building skills, then please apply today or contact a member of our team for more information.
- First class support and advice from our experienced consultants’ team
- Different payment options – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Daily payroll
- iPoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
- HireVue online interviews
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
- Streamlined compliance process utilising new technology
*terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal Occupational Therapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.