Pulse is currently recruiting for a band 6 Neuro Physiotherapist to work within a NHS trust based in London. The role will involve working within the paediatric ward, so previous experience within this area is essential.
The role is available to start as soon as possible for an initial 3 month period, working Monday to Friday, 08:30 – 16:30. The placement is based an 11 minute walk from the nearest train station.
Duties within this role will include:
- Working alongside OTs and SLTs for the patient’s rehabilitation
- Discharge planning and appropriate onward referrals
- Goal setting with patients and families
- Preparing treatment programmes for rehabilitation assistants to carry out
- Managing own caseload
To be considered for this role you must:
- Be HCPC registered
- Have 2 years paediatric experience
- Have experience in specialist schools, neurodevelopmental, developmental delay, cerebral palsy and neuromuscular conditions
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
Pulse can offer you in return:
- HireVue online interviews
- First class service from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- SRE team of trained phlebotomists
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
*Terms and conditions apply
Please contact our team for more information.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.