Pulse are currently seeking a Band 6 Paediatric Neuro Physiotherapist to join a busy Physiotherapy department based in Lancashire. The role is to start ASAP – on an on-going basis, 37.5 hours a week, 9-5, Monday – Friday. It is essential that the successful candidate has paediatric and neuro experience. The role is to manage a caseload of ages 0-19 years.
Band 6 = £20.00 - £30.00 Per hour
It is essential the candidate has a degree or equivalent in Physiotherapy with postgraduate general hospital experience. They must also hold current HCPC registration and have paediatric and neuro experience within the last 12 months.
In return Pulse can offer you;
- Brilliant rates of pay
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- Support and professional advice from an approachable, committed and welcoming team
- An assigned consultant
- A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme* *Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.