Are you an Occupational Therapist who specialises in Neuro Paediatrics?
Our client is recruiting for an Occupational Therapist to join their Neurology unit, within a well-established NHS trust based in the West Midlands. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week for an ongoing period.
Duties within this role will include:
• Assessment and treatment of children and young people referred to the team.
• Completion of written reports and therapy programmes.
• Education of families / carers / school staff in delivering therapy programmes.
• Assessment for equipment to support programmes.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Be HCPC registered
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
• Hold a full drivers licence and have own vehicle
Pulse can offer you:
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 training
• HireVue online interviews
• Advice and support from our dedicated and experienced team of consultants
• Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs across the UK and internationally
• Daily payroll
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
*terms and conditions apply
Please contact our team for more information or apply today using the form below.
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
#AHP_FE_OT – Occupational Therapy
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.