Our client is recruiting for a band 6 Occupational Therapist to join their Paediatric Neurology unit, within a well-established private service in West London. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full or part time hours for an initial 3 month period.
You will be treating patients who have progressive/non-progressive conditions by carrying out comprehensive assessments and liaising with other healthcare professionals to provide a high-quality service to all users.
It is essential that all applying candidates have previous neuro and paediatric rehabilitation experience, to be considered for the role.
Duties within this role will include:
- Carrying out brain injury assessments
- Working within a multidisciplinary team
- Providing support for carers and family – advice on care plans after discharge
- Setting realistic client centred goals to help with development
- Neuro splinting and casting
To be considered for this role you must:
- Be HCPC registered
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
- Minimum one year paediatric experience
- Qualified for at least 2 years
- Experience in neurodisability (Cerebral palsy/head injury), Early intervention, developmental delay.
- Would be ideal if candidate had experience working with complex equipment assessment and provision and paediatric standardised assessments
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- HireVue online interviews
- Advice and support from our dedicated and experienced team of consultants
- Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs across the UK and internationally
- Daily payroll
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
*terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.