Are you an Occupational Therapist who specialises in Paediatric Neurology?
Our client is recruiting for a HCPC registered Occupational Therapist to join their paediatric neuro team, within a fantastic NHS trust based in Essex. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours each week for an initial 3 month period with view to extend.
You will be treating patients who have progressive/non-progressive conditions by carrying out comprehensive assessments and liaising with other healthcare professionals to provide a high-quality service to all users.
It is essential that all applying candidates have previous paediatric neuro rehabilitation experience, to be considered for the role.
The pay rate shown is for Umbrella, the PAYE equivalent is £19-24.
Duties within this role will include:
- Carrying out brain injury assessments
- Working within a multidisciplinary team
- Providing support for carers and family – advice on care plans after discharge
- Setting realistic client centred goals to help with development
- Neuro splinting and casting
To be considered for this role you must:
- Be HCPC registered
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
- Hold a full driver licence and have own vehicle
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- HireVue online interviews
- Advice and support from our dedicated and experienced team of consultants
- iPoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
- Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs across the UK and internationally
- Daily payroll
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
*terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.