Are you a HCPC registered Physiotherapist with experience working in Paediatric Learning Disabilities?
Our client is currently seeking a Band 6 Physiotherapist to join their innovative team within a school based in South London. You will be working within a school for children with learning disabilities, vison and hearing impairment, and wheelchair users.
The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full hours per week for an initial 3 month period with view to extend. To be considered for the role, it is essential for candidates applying to have experience of working within young adults with learning disabilities as you will be working within this area. You must also have
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £19 - £24 per hour.
Duties within this role will include:
• Intensive Interventions
• Carrying out functional assessments
• Working as part of a multidisciplinary team
• Treating clients with Autism/ADHD
• Managing own caseload
• Being legally and professionally accountable for own work
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• First class support and service from our team of dedicated consultants
• HireVue online interviews
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• SRE team of trained phlebotomist’s
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours. *
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.