Pulse is now seeking to recruit a Band 6 Dysphasia Trained Speech and Language Therapist who has previous experience working within early years and special schools, to work within a well-established NHS trust based in South West London. The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours for 4 days per week. The post will likely to finish at the end of September.
It is essential that all candidates applying have previous experience working within a Paediatric Dysphasia setting. You will be responsible for working in the community paediatric dysphagia service for babies/children with eating, drinking and swallowing difficulties, and those with sensory-behavioural feeding dif0.ficulties.
Pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method, PAYE method equivalent will be £19 - £24 per hour.
Duties within this role will include:
• Managing own caseload – treating for various diagnosis and complex needs
• Participate in the planning, development and evaluation of care plans
• Giving advice and support to patients, family members and teachers
• Report writing, maintaining records and case notes
• Treating dysphagia patients
To be considered for this role you must:
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
• Dysphagia trained – desirable but not essential
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in paediatrics
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
In return Pulse can offer you:
• HireVue online interviews
• Advice and support from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• Our vacancies offer and true work/life balance
• Daily payroll
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists – also offering 1:1 mandatory training
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.